Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Teen pregnancy

Okay it is really disturbing reading the news today! A 14 year old girl gave birth to a baby in her school bathroom and then tried to flush the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People heard the baby cry but it drowned in the toilet. Oh and on Sunday a 14 year old gave birth to a stillborn and put it in the trash. She gave birth in an airplane bathroom!!!! She told the authorities that she did not know she was pregnant and so did her mother. Two stories just days apart. These girls are just babies!! Where are the parents????????? I better stop right there!

Lord, I ask you to put your hands on these young girls and please help parents to pay more attention to there kids! Amen.

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

I understand. I see it at work all the time. Very sad.