Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tagged - 7 Random things

I was tagged by Kellee!!
1. I am training for a triathlon that is only 2 wks away!!!!!!!!!
2. I am horrible at doing laundry. I try to do 2 loads a day but that never happens.
3. I still have not opened all our wedding gifts! I've been married almost 7 years!!
4. I am working on my real estate liscense. I lack one class to take the state exam.
5. I hate my hubby working in Dallas so much!
6. I have only printed a few pictures of the kids - I have all of Lillie Beth''s and Jackson's baby pictures saved on the computer. I only change out pictures in frames every 3-4 years!!
7. I sit and watch way too much T.V. and read too many blogs!

I tag: Amy M, Becky and Lacie

3 comments:

The Cox Family said...

You haven't opened all your wedding gifts? The curiosity would drive me crazy!!!

Claudia said...

Okay, I have opened them once! But boxed them back up and have not opened them since!!

Kelsey said...

I didn't know you were doing a triathlon. That's so cool! Man, I wish I had that kind of motivation. Good luck!

Oh, and thanks for the kind words. We appreciate all of the prayers!