My little man turns one next Sunday!!! AHHH I cannot believe a year has come and gone! Man I feel busy now but thinking back to last year - I was 9 months pregnant, moving, 9 lab puppies and a two year old! Don't know how I did it! I feel extremely busy just keeping up with my crawling son! He is everywhere! I have had baby gates on the stairs for ever but I have not locked them b/c Lillie Beth has no problem with the stairs. Every time I go up with Jackson I make sure they it is locked but have not had to lock the down stairs one well today I run upstairs to get my shoes and I hear Lillie Beth "Mom he can climb the stairs" he had only made it up one step but if you know our stairs (you can see through them and nothing but tile under them) he could have really hurt himself! His favorite place to go is in the bath tub with or without water in it! He will just crawls in and laughs laughs!! I will post pictures after his birthday. I tried to do a slide show but something was not working right!
On to Lillie Beth - she is so much fun these days. Loves to play dress up and pretend! Her favorite is running from Jackson calling him the baby monster!! She is in gymnastics and will be starting soccer next week. She will be playing on the same team as her friend Tyler. I love Tyler and his mommy Lacie! It will be so much fun watching the kids play on the same team. She still goes to mothers day out. She is dying to go back to Colorado! If you ask her what she wants to do today she will say play in the snow! Its too cute. Her favorite thing to eat is chicken and french fries. Not only is it her favorite but its like the only thing she will eat. I can sometimes get her to eat green beans but the only meat she eats is chicken!! Its really starting to drive me crazy.
Me- where do I begin? Umm well I cannot remember if I have said anything about Junior league? Well I am joining! I am a provisional this year. I am helping head up are class project- Kids in the Kitchen - to help children eat right, obesity and prevention, and exercising. Its fun but taking up a lot of time. I also am taking a running class at the Y. I am up to running about 3.5 miles. I was suppose to do a 5k tomorrow but it was postponed due to the rain. I also have been swimming a lot. Lacie and I are going to do a sprint triathlon in May! Wish me luck! Swim 500 meters, bike 15 miles and run 3.1 miles I think I can do it I have about 8 wks to train. Oh and did I say I am working on getting my Realtors license? I have 2 classes until I can take the state test! I should have done this a long time ago but better late then never!
Gary- Fishing, fishing and more fishing. If he is not on the water, he is watching it or talking it! He is doing great. Still traveling a lot but he tries to only be gone one night! Jackson loves his Daddy and gets really upset when he leaves, its quite funny.
Well hope everyone is doing great and I will post pictures soon and update more often! Oh to end on a funny note! Lillie Beth peed in a car at the Houston Car Show! Thankfully it all ended up in her shoes oh and the interior was black!!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment