Saturday, January 05, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We are home. We got home on Wednesday. I am happy to be home but I have to say I miss the cold. I cannot believe it was in the 70's today. I at least got one cold day before it warmed back up. I am sorry for not posting everyday like I said I would but time got away from me and I was exhausted at night. Lillie Beth and I both skied. It was okay. I think if I was in better shape I might enjoy it more but I think I am going to try snowboarding next time. Lillie Beth had fun. She made a couple of 10-15 feet with out falling. It was really cold so she was only out for an hour or so. We hope to go back in March and it will be warmer and we can try again. I have tons of pictures and videos to upload (still not sure how to do that) but will work on it. We are getting a back into our normal routine. OH Jackson is going to get his first haircut this week! I will post pictures. He is starting to look like a little girl with all his hair and its driving Daddy crazy! See ya later!

No comments: