Well we have not been up to much. I have been getting use to the weather and trying to decide if I am going to ski or not. Last night we saw a torch light parade down the mountain. The ski instructors skied down with tourches in both hands (no poles) It was so beautiful. Lillie Beth and Jackson have been enjoying playing in the sled. Lillie Beth has made some snow angels. The snow is so dry that we have not been able to make a snow man yet. We are going to have to wet the snow to get it to stick together. Lillie Beth will start ski school tomorrow, she will really enjoy it. We are planning on doing a lot, my knees are really bothering me so I am not sure if I will ski or not. I want to try but am just a little nervous. The mountain is really not that busy. If you want a nice place to come and not to expensive check out Crested Buttes websites! They offer some sweet deals. Here are some pictures of our trip so far. I will update more later.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
White Christmas
I will start with Merry Christmas to all!! The kids and I are enjoying our first white Christmas! We are in Crested Butte Colorado. Gary's parents have a house here and have been so kind to let us come and hang out. We drove up here. We left on Friday and got here on Sunday. We just took our time. We stopped in Lubbock to love on a new precious baby. My best friend Cydnie had her second little one on Thursday Dec 20th. Sadie Elaine Moudy. She is so tiny and precious. We will be stopping back by on our way home to love on them some more. The kids did really well and the weather was great.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you guys are having fun! Jayden wishes he could be in the snow too!
L has asked for snow all week long. She said it was supposed to come on Christmas Eve and wanted to know why it didn't. Hope ski school is going well!
Post a Comment