Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Baby

Yesterday, I got a call from the sonogram tech at my Dr. office. She is having to update her certification and show that she can get the measurements right. She asked me if I wanted to come in for a sonogram and of course I went in!! It was so cool! I was there for 45 minutes watching the baby. Normally a sonogram is done in about 10 minutes so the extra time was really great! Well we found out we are having a BOY!!! Well we are 99% positive! Take a look for yourself in the pictures below!! You can normally tell at this time but Dr do not normally do another sonogram until 20 wks so that is normally when you find out! And normally at this stage (12 wks and 6 days) the baby won't be in the right position for you to tell! So I have attached some pictures! The also did the 3D imaging, you cannot really tell from the computer but on my pictures it is really cool! If you go and look at my firs posting with sonograms you can see such a difference! It is so awesome how they grow and change from day to day! Its only been 4 week and there is such a difference! Any Talk to you later

He is face down! Isn't his profile cute!!

You can see the legs!!

The shinny spot is the forehead

It's a BOY!!!


The arrow points the way!!

3 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

Congrats. It was good to see your comment. I hope all is going well!

Amy said...

Congratulations!! I had not heard the news. Baby boys are great! Wouldn't trade mine for the world. I am glad you replied to my blog so I can keep up with you now. I loving keeping in touch. Take care.

becca said...

I am so glad for you and your family. I enjoyed reading your blog. Lillie Beth is getting so big! And the baby! How exciting! It is so fun to have one of each. God Bless!