Finally!! Here are some pictures from this spring! Lillie Beth got her first trophy and meddle in the same week!!! Lillie Beth played soccer and had Olympic day at gymnastics. She and Tyler were on the same team, they had a blast. Cam her cousin went to gymnastics too, they were not in the same class but got to do Olympic day together.
You like the picture with the wine cork in Jackson's mouth? We went to dinner and didn't take a pacifier and well we just put a cork in it! :) It was hilarious! He would not take it out. I will upload the pictures from the beach and post them soon! Oh and I will do a back post and put pictures of Jackson's 1st birthday!
Friday, June 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I never noticed how much you and Shelley look alike! Wow! The kiddos are so precious! I like the cork! Ha - Ha!
Post a Comment