Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Update on Please Help

Thank you everyone for all the help! Not only did people leave comments but I also go several emails and phone calls. I used a little from everyone. I got some cute boy colored paper and attached it with a ribbon. It says "Andra is still expecting a bundle of joy! Little did she know it's really a boy!! Now expeting: Kale Jacob"

I will update on the family soon. But I have some prayer request before I go. My sister Shawn is still not right - for those of you that don't know she is having several issues right now and the doctors are not exactly sure what it is. Please pray for her. She has two young children and is just not with it these days. Also, I have come to know an elderly couple from our church and they live right around the corner from us. She she fell the other day trying to unhook her husbands wheelchair and fell. She cracked her hip and will be having surgery on Thursday. Please pray for them - The Sutton's.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Claudia Crawford said...

Wow! That's funny, we thought our name choice was pretty original until about 2 minutes ago