Thursday, June 21, 2007

Time has just been flying by! Last week we went to Dallas with Gary and had a great time. It was the first time we have traveled with Jackson. The first night he was not sure where he was and cried for a while but then he went to sleep and slept most the night. He did great the rest of the time. Lillie Beth had a blast at Mimi's house. They have a very small pool (I would call it a large hot tub) But we swam and played. WE went to where I use to work. The have a playroom for kids and Lillie Beth had a great time playing. It was great to catch up with some old friends! We also went to dinner with my brother Garth my nephew Keegan - My sister in law is on a 3 week mission trip in Brazil and my other nephew John was visiting friends. We have not seen them in a very long time I am thinking a good 2 years. I wish we could have seen the entire family but hopefully next time! John graduated this year and will be attending Texas Tech!! I cannot believe he will be in college. I feel so old. Well I am now on the down hill slide to 30!! AHHH. This week we have been hanging out, cleaning house, doing laundry, getting ready to go to Vegas! We leave tomorrow!! I am so excited. Anyway better go pack! I have lots of pics to post and will have more after this weekend so I will do that next week!

1 comment:

Kellee said...

I'm not sure...I know its in Lakewood and I think Abrams is very close to our street, which is Belmont, but I'm not sure about Richmond. That would be hilarious if it was the same place. I'm pretty sure our owner lives alone and his name is Philip. Hope you're having a good week!