Gary and I are going ont 8 years. We have a beautiful little girl Lillie Beth that just turned 4 and a handsome boy that will be 2 in March. This blog is to keep friends and family informed on the happenings around our house. Hope you enjoy!
He is so handsome! Those are great pictures. Who did them? I'm sure everything will be ok with the PKU. Like you said, they come back abnormal all the time. Usually, they haven't had enough food when they were drawn (I know that sounds weird, but it tests for metabolic disorders - PKU is when your body can't process PKU which is found in lots of foods), which could totally be the case since you guys left the hospital so quickly. You guys will be in our prayers! Awesome pictures once again!
2 comments:
He is so handsome! Those are great pictures. Who did them? I'm sure everything will be ok with the PKU. Like you said, they come back abnormal all the time. Usually, they haven't had enough food when they were drawn (I know that sounds weird, but it tests for metabolic disorders - PKU is when your body can't process PKU which is found in lots of foods), which could totally be the case since you guys left the hospital so quickly. You guys will be in our prayers! Awesome pictures once again!
They are just the cutest ever!!!!
Post a Comment