
Well I came home Tuesday to 3 puppies and by the time she was done we have a total of 9!! 6 black labs and 3 choc labs! Mom and babies are both doing great!! They are not registered b/c the dad is a black lab that runs all over the neighborhood and I cannot find where he lives to see if he has papers! So basically we are giving them away for whatever out of pocket cost we have (vet, food, etc). I found 5 of them homes so far but still need to find 4 more!! So if you are interested or know someone who is, please let me know! This picture is when they were less then 24 hrs old!
On another note, we closed on our house on Thursday!! Yeah! Now the fun has begun. Gary has ripped out all the carpet - they had several cats in that house and it smelled so bad of cat pee!! And we wanted the house textured and painted - its an older house, each room had a different texture on the wall. We decided to do all of this before we started moving. Gary will get everything ready and the painters will be there on Monday to start! We hope to be moved in by mid Feb. I will post pictures and keep you posted on moving! Please pray that the next couple of weeks go smoothly and that the baby does not decide to come early than Feb 28th! I have way too much to do before he gets here!! Talk to you later! Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment