Well I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy New Year! We will just be hanging out here at the house! We probably won't even see midnight! I pray that in the New Year God continues to bless us and everyone!
Tomorrow is the last day services will be held at SpringWoodlands. I have gone to this church for ever! It will be sad to say goodbye! I have been there since I was 18 monts old!! I know its just a building but so much has happend there! Gary and I got married there! My parents funerals were there, my sister got married there! I was baptized there! It is just a great place to remember my mom! I sat on her pew the other night and could just see her standing and singing beside me like it was just yesterday! I know that this move is going to be good but I am sad and do not like change!! And it not like another church is moving in! They are tearing it down and it will be a WALMART! I just hope I do not get too emotional tomorrow! G will be out of town and being pregnant I cry at a drop of a hat!
Talk to you next year!!
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment