Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lots to say

Okay I have a lot to say! I will try not to jump around! But I cannot promise! Last week I felt the baby move for the first time! I love that feeling! I am feeling him more and more everyday. Ummm, LB learned how to do the laundry (as you can see from the pics below). It takes a little bit longer to get it done but at least she is helping! She puts the soap in, puts the clothes in and then helps me put them in the dryer! She is also great at helping unload the grocerys!! Oh and loves to pick up trash and through it away!

On Saturday we made a day trip over to Austin to see J play football! It was sooo hot and the next day it was only in the 80's!!! LB had a blast, she got so red faced but did not care about the heat!! We kept pouring water on her head trying to cool her down. She yelled go go go at J during the game and kept say feetball!! I think it really meant a lot to J for us to be there! J and LB had a blast together! He loved that she could say J and talk so much! She got a balloon and kept hitting him with it and they both could not stop laughing!

I know I had more to say but I have lost my train of thought (the joys of being pregnant)! Oh well enough for now! Be sure to check out the pictures below! Talk to you soon!

No comments: